MCFC Relief Security Officer
Job Category: Events Stewarding and Security
Contract Type: Full Time
Salary: £8.45 p hr
G4S Region: UK & Ireland
G4S Business Unit:
Closing Date: April 23, 2017
G4S Events is Europe's leading independent provider of event security and crowd management services across music events, sporting events, conferences and exhibitions.
We are currently recruiting for an outstanding SIA licensed Security Relief Officer to join the existing security team at Manchester City Football Club. The main purpose of the role will be to provide security and reception duties, including security mobile patrols across two high profile sites in Manchester - as well as a developing world class football venue.
The positions are based on a shift rotation pattern covering days, nights and weekends, with a guaranteed 42 hours per week.
KEY JOB TASKS OF Safety and Security officers
- Conducting site Safety and Security checks , writing audit/review reports
- Monitoring and evaluating unit performance on key security issues and programs, recommend corrective action programs where appropriate
- Establishing and maintaining a robust customer relationship to ensure complete understanding of customer processes to enable the delivery of viable security responses
- Have an understanding of risks - particularly with respect to level of crime, terrorism, workplace violence, threats from natural and man made disasters
- Provide advice and counsel to management on the expenditures of resources for the protection of company assets where compromise or loss of these assets could seriously affect company business
- Assume other responsibilities as assigned
- Serve as staff support to security management and assist in conducting investigations of significant threats and/or the loss or misappropriation of assets.
- Perform incident analysis and investigation relative to all incidents with advice and closure to all responsible functional management and supporting security management.
The Ideal Candidate:
a) Excellent administrative skills, attention to detail and accuracy
b) Suitable SIA Licence – Frontline
c) PC Literate
d) Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
e) Client awareness and customer focus skills
f) Effective communication skills
g) Team working / managing skills